If you operate a small business you’ve probably tried to search for yourself on Google or Bing. What did you find? Was it what you were hoping for? If not, this is where our professional small business SEO services can help.
With 97% of U.S. internet users gathering shopping information and making purchasing decisions from information they find within the search engines, simply having a website isn’t enough. When your small business website is optimized for Google, Bing, and Yahoo, your business becomes visible to more people, who are already searching for what you offer.
Small Business SEO Services
Starting at $500/month
Our local SEO services help customers find you online, and is key for small businesses who have a brick and mortar shop and want to gain foot traffic. Knowing what to do, and more importantly what not to do, is key for long term growth of your business online. Our small business SEO services include the foundational aspects a small business needs to build a strong foundation for future efforts and online growth.
Small Business Local SEO services include:
- Website Audit Across 20 SEO Variables
- Keyword Research
- Title Tag and Description Tag Optimization
- List of Content Topics For You To Write About
- Title Tag and Description Tag Updates
- Content Header Updates
- Identification of local small business link building opportunities
- Local Google Places and Local Listing Updates and Optimizations
- Local citation creation across the primary local citation websites.
- Google Webmaster Tools Setup
- Google Analytics Setup
- Bing Webmaster Tools Setup
Bill is a very good SEO. I am constantly impressed with the depth of his knowledge. His commitment to his own education makes him a great asset to his clients. Phil Ayres, Director of SEO and Affiliate Marketing Travelocity.com
Bill’s constantly in touch with the newest innovations and changes in the ever-shifting world of SEO. He was a pleasure to work with and to know. – Amanda Moralis, Web Marketing Manager, North America Lenovo