Putting your website and your marketing strategies through an extensive audit process to uncover brand, SEO, and strategic directional problems.
Our team of digital marketing experts use multiple SEO audit tools, coupled with a hands-on manual SEO audit, to dive deep into your strategic approach to online marketing.
At the end of our audit we provide you with the data that was gathered, insights that were gained, and a prioritized list of recommendations to optimize your website for users and search engines.
Our Comprehensive SEO Audit Process
Measurement Strategy Audit
To ensure your website reporting is aligned with the primary business goals and encompasses attribution metrics, we will audit your current measurement strategy.
This audit will include the following:
- Implementation Audit: We will audit your current Google Analytics implementation to ensure data is being captured correctly, and we will recommend any updates to help you capture correct and accurate data.
- KPI Audit: We will work with your team to audit your current marketing scorecard and provide recommendations for reporting strategies and scorecard creation.
Technical SEO Audit
To understand the current state of the website and shape optimization strategies, we will execute a current state technical audit.
We will crawl the website, as Google would, and analyze over 90 variables that correlate with a foundation that is valuable for users and search engines.
The data points span variables that impact:
- Website’s Crawl Ability
- Contextual Relevance and Value
- Content Optimization
A key concept to understand is that a website does not compete against the Google algorithm but against the value its competitors are providing within the search results for their users.
To understand the competitive landscape, we will analyze your top 3 competitors with our competitive matrix, with the goal of providing insights into their strategic approach to SEO.
This will include value-based data points that cover:
- Content Value
- Website Experience
- Brand Messaging
- Inbound Links
Inbound Link Audit
Google relies heavily on external factors to help them understand and rank content that is relevant to a searcher’s query. The primary external factor is the inbound link.
We will provide the following inbound link audits:
- Ensuring your links are providing positive signals to Google, we will audit them across multiple data points and provide recommendations for links that are non-compliant.
- We will execute a link gap analysis between your website and the competitive set to identify links that your competitors have gained but your website lacks. This will provide you with a list of links to try and acquire.
Experience & Design Audit
Your website experience not only impacts how users engage and build trust with your company, but it also impacts your SEO value. Because of this, auditing your website experience is integrated into our SEO audits.
They include the data points that encompass the following:
- Information Architecture
- Conversion Point Integration
The SEO Audit Report and Deliverable
The final step in our process is to provide you with your audit document.
It will include:
- The data that was gathered
- Insights that were gained
- Prioritized list of recommendations
- Cost for us to provide guidance, or in select cases, fix the issues