We identify problems that are impacting your business growth.
We put your website and marketing through an extensive audit process to uncover branding, SEO, and strategic problems.
Our comprehensive website audits encompass over 90 data points to help you understand your websites strengths, fix weaknesses, and define competitive threats.
We provide you with a comprehensive SEO report that includes the data that was gathered, insights that were gained, and a prioritized list of recommendations to optimize your website.
Types of SEO Website Audits
- Content Strategy Audit
- Technical SEO Audit
- Website Experience Audit
- Keyword Audit
- Competitive Audit
- Inbound Link Audit
After leading digital strategies at large digital agencies and consulting firms for over 12 years, Bill knew that businesses deserved a better experience. To do this, he prioritized project efficiency, the client experience, an inclusive culture, and caring about his client’s success, all before agency profits.
Contact Bill Today
Common Challenges Our Clients Face
- I need to know if Google and other search engines are crawling my website efficiently.
- My web design company or digital agency said they did SEO, but I need a second opinion.
- My traffic and rankings dropped and I think I was hit with a Google penalty.
- I need an audit of my local listings to make sure they are optimized for local search.
- I need to know what my competition is doing to drive traffic and rank in Google.
- I think I received an inbound link penalty and I need to know why.
Benefits of our SEO and website audits.
Our SEO website audits are designed for those who are having trouble ranking for their intended keywords and/or not getting the conversions you think you should be, and aren’t sure why.
Our website audit service can save your company thousands of dollars by exposing issues that prevent you from accomplishing your business and marketing goals.
Caring about your business fuels our passion.
Most say it’s crazy we care so much about our clients, that we often put their marketing and business success before our own profits. But we know it’s the correct thing to do.
Bill is smart, helpful, easy to work with and very knowledgeable about SEO.
Owner, Diamond Consulting