Comprehensive SEO Audits And Website Analysis
Our SEO audit services put your website and your marketing strategies through an extensive audit process to uncover branding, SEO, and strategic directional problems.
Comprehensive SEO Audit Service
Understanding the current state or your website, and the marketing ecosystem your business is competing within, are two data points that every business should use to shape online marketing strategies.
Our comprehensive website audits encompass a wide range of data points to help you understand your websites strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, and competitive threats to your business.
We include the following digital website audits within your comprehensive website audit report.
- Measurement and Google Analytics Audit
- Technical SEO Audit
- Competitive SEO Audit
- Inbound Link Audit
- Experience and Design Audit
- Website Recommendations Document
Our SEO Audit Process
Our team of digital marketing experts use multiple SEO audit tools, coupled with a hands-on manual SEO audit, to dive deep into your strategic approach to online marketing.
At the end of our audit we provide you with a comprehensive SEO report that includes the data that was gathered, insights that were gained, and a prioritized list of recommendations to optimize your website for users and search engines.
Measurement Strategy Audit
Is your Google Analytics set up to measure the correct data points, and provide accurate insights to inform your strategic approach to SEO?
To ensure your website reporting is aligned with the primary business goals and encompasses attribution metrics, we will audit your current measurement strategy.
This audit will include the following:
- Implementation Audit: We will audit your current Google Analytics implementation to ensure data is being captured correctly, and we will recommend any updates to help you capture correct and accurate data.
- KPI Audit: We will work with your team to audit your current marketing scorecard and provide recommendations for reporting strategies and scorecard creation.
Technical SEO Audit
Yes you could use one of the many technical seo audit tools to crawl your website and get the data. However, unless you know what the data means and what is truly a priority technical seo fix, you could be spinning your wheels.
So, to understand the current state of the website and shape optimization strategies, our technical SEO team will execute a technical site audit and interpret the SEO data.
This includes crawling your website, as Google would, and analyzing over 80 data points that correlate with a website foundation that is valuable for users and search engines.
The data points span variables that impact:
- Website’s Crawl Ability
- Contextual Relevance and Value
- Content Optimization
A key concept to understand is that a website does not compete against the Google algorithm but against the value its competitors are providing within the search results for their users.
To understand the competitive landscape we will analyze your top 3 competitors. Our competitive audit highlights their strengths and weaknesses, and showcases them within with our competitive matrix.
The goal of this audit is to provide insights into your competitors strategic approach to SEO and experience design.
This will include value-based data points that cover:
- Content Value
- Website Experience
- Brand Messaging
- Inbound Links
Inbound Link Audit
Google relies heavily on external factors to help them understand and rank content that is relevant to a searcher’s query. The primary external factor is the inbound link.
We will provide the following within our inbound link audits:
- Ensuring your links are providing positive signals to Google, we will audit them across multiple data points and provide recommendations for links that are non-compliant.
- We will execute a link gap analysis between your website and the competitive set to identify links that your competitors have gained but your website lacks. This will provide you with a list of links to try and acquire.
Experience & Design Audit
Your website experience not only impacts how users engage and build trust with your company, but it also impacts your SEO value. Because of this, auditing your website experience is integrated into our SEO audits.
They include the data points that encompass the following:
- Website Design and Code
- Website Functionality
- Website Usability
- Information Architecture
- Conversion Point Integration
The SEO Audit Report and Deliverable
The final step in our process is to provide you with your audit document. Where as most have a seo audit template that they just plug your data into, our SEO audit report is fully custom per client.
It will include:
- The marketing data that was gathered
- Marketing Insights that were gained
- Prioritized list of SEO and design recommendations
- Cost for us to provide digital marketing guidance, or in select cases, fix the issues