Going Beyond the Typical Local SEO Company
Our local SEO expert combines data, competitor analysis, content, and your business goals to get your small business the SEO help it needs.
What is local SEO? Local search engine optimization is the strategic approach to SEO that focuses on optimizing websites to be found in local search results or Google Maps to increase traffic, awareness, rankings, and sales coming from the search engines.
So how do you rank in Google Local? First, stop buying cheap local SEO services that promise local listing and Google maps rankings success but hurt your business and local brand, or get you removed from Google My Business or the search results.
Then, when you find yourself wondering how to rank better on Google Maps, first find a trusted local SEO agency who starts with understanding your goals and brand and only then creates a custom affordable campaign to grow your local business and increases sales.
Our local SEO process
1. Business Goal Review
2. Measurement Strategy
3. Audit of 90+ data points
4. Local Listing & GMB Audit
5. Local Citation & Link Audit
6. Website Experience Audit
7. Competitive Audit
8. Provide SEO Recommendations
9. Monthly Local SEO Consulting
After leading digital strategies at large agencies and consulting firms for over 15 years, I wanted to build a digital agency that businesses could believe in.
By prioritizing project efficiency, client relationships, and caring about our clients’ success, we can achieve better marketing ROI and increased MQL, SQL, and MRR for our partners.
Contact Bill Today
The Benefits Of Our Local SEO Solutions
When you start to think about building your brand within your local market and stop thinking only about how to “rank” or “get to the top of the search results,” your business will grow and prosper locally and within Google maps and local listings.
1. Website Traffic – As you gain rankings for a more diverse set of local keywords, you will see an increase in website visitors.
2. Leads & Revenue – Our local SEO services will increase qualified local leads and revenue for your local business.
3. Brand Awareness – Our local SEO experts, your small business, become the one your customers think of.
4. Business Growth – The increased local traffic, sales, and brand awareness contribute to incremental growth.
5. Consumer Trust – As our content strategy team helps you create better content, you’ll reach more potential customers.
6. Local Authority – Users will see you as the local authority as more people find your business in Google.
Your Local SEO Expert
Bill has been helping companies for 15+ years grow their traffic and increase their leads and sales using local SEO.
Because of Bill’s experience, local brands, franchises, and small businesses have looked to him for insights and leadership when trying to rank better in Google Maps and optimize location pages to come up in the first spots of Google.
Caring about your business fuels our passion.
Most say it’s crazy our local SEO company cares so much about our clients that we often put their business success before our own profits. But it’s the correct thing to do.
Bill and the team are extremely responsive and easy to work with.
They made the process of the website redesign easy and have measurably improved our company’s online presence.
Owner, DeVooght House Lifters
Local Search Engine Optimization FAQs
How mush does Local SEO cost?
That is a great question; however, unfortunately, there is not a simple answer. Many aspects influence the pricing for SEO, including;
- your local marketing goals
- if your current website is built/designed well
- what strategies you’ll need to accomplish your goals
- what local market or markets you are attempting to target
- your local competition and their SEO value
- local keywords you want to target
The only thing we can tell you about our local SEO pricing is that the majority of our clients pay between $750 – $1,900 per month to work with our local SEO team.
Do you do a hourly rate pricing or a per project cost?
All of our projects are scoped on a by-project rate. We don’t do hourly rates, meaning we don’t say you get 10 hours of our time each month for X amount of dollars. We don’t want to limit the project time that we can work on those goals – since reaching your goals is our goal.
We have two types of projects:
- Single-State Projects – these include projects such as audits or website designs that have a set time for completion. For these, we give you the flat rate based on the scope.
- Monthly Retainers: These include projects such as local SEO consulting or monthly projects that are ongoing. These are done on a set dollar amount each month and give you access to the team members you need for the project. We don’t do long-term contracts, because we believe in proving our value each month.
Who will be working on my website?
For all local SEO work, our founder, who has worked with many small businesses and startups over his 15 years doing local SEO, will be working directly with you and executing your local SEO campaign. We don’t outsource our SEO work.
Will I have a project manager for my account?
Yes. Our founder manages all accounts and is the point person for every project we do – so there are no “middlemen.”
What we believe local SEO includes.
Local SEO is a long-term business strategy, inclusive of publishing, brand building, marketing, website experience, and technical SEO.
This is why, when marketing agencies try to boil local SEO down to a few tactics or do it as an afterthought, it doesn’t work.
How often do we meet to talk about your local SEO project?
Typically our reporting meetings take place once a month. However, we don’t limit the number of times you can call us or email us with questions (within reason). We truly have an open door/phone policy.
Why use Linchpin vs. a competitor?
That’s a great question. There are many companies and agencies that do great local SEO (the majority don’t) and if we are not the right fit for you, then we’d be happy to provide you with a company we feel would be.
We are committed to the goal of making your business successful, rather than committing to any specific strategy. We have been built on 6 core values that we don’t compromise on for any reason.
- We Care – Our team includes marketers and design experts from top agencies and brands who care about your success.
- Self-testing – We believe in continuous testing, and often do it on our own website to gain insights for our clients.
- Process Driven – We’ve optimized our marketing processes to eliminate waste and save clients time and money.
- Efficiency – We’ve eliminated operational overhead and costs, so we are able to provide better client ROI.
- No Red Tape – We believe in removing hierarchical red tape and giving everyone direct access to our CEO.
- Keep It Local – You’ve invested in our marketing all-stars, so we don’t outsource our clients’ work outside our core.
Should I hire a local SEO company that guarantees search engine rankings?
So there are many companies out there that will “guarantee local rankings.” Two things I will say about any company that only talks about rank or has the goal of getting you Google rankings is:
- They will do anything to get you them – even if it hurts your brand, website, or business in the long run.
- They do not understand what local SEO actually is.
If you want to read more reasons, check out our performance-based SEO article here.