Helping You Get More From Your PPC Spend
We help businesses manage their PPC campaigns, increase conversions, and optimize ROI from their Paid Search and Adwords marketing buys.
Searching for a SEM (search engine marketing) company to manage or build your paid media campaigns and strategies? Our team understands the relationship between PPC and SEO and is fully integrated across teams – which helps build holistic cross-channel strategies that drive results.
Our SEM consultants are proactive with your bid management, accountable for results, and transparent with communication – all which allows us to focus on increasing ROI by driving sales and leads for your company.
FAQs About Our PPC Services
What is PPC?
Paid Search marketing (PPC, Sponsored Search, Paid Media, SEM) is a scalable digital Web marketing strategy, that if done well, can be a great way to get qualified visitors to your website and increase your reach within the search engines. It’s a type of search advertising where website owners pay an advertising fee based on clicks on their ads to have their website shown in top placements on search engine result pages within Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search networks. Keyword cost is dependent on a number of variables, but generally, the more competitive the keyword is the higher the cost will be for each click.
- Speed-to-market: Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly.
- Reach: Additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and depth of keyword referrals.
- Hyper-targeting: Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic.
- Dayparting (Timing): PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales times and in specific geographic regions.
- Keyword Testing: PPC is a great way to provide low-risk testing for keywords, informing further SEO and content strategies.
- A/B Testing: It allows you to direct traffic to your choice of different pages of your site in order to find which pages convert at the highest rate.
- Manage ROI: Because you pay for PPC only when an ad is clicked, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI.
- Reinforce Branding: Our PPC Advertising Company can supplement already strong search engine rankings with PPC and you control more of the search engine results pages (SERP’s) for searches on your branded keyword phrases.
- Re-targeting: Our PPC Management Company can do re-targeting, which allows you to show ads to users who’ve previously visited your website as they browse the Web.
- Local to Global Exposure: PPC allows you to target new geographic or demographic markets.
Step 1: Define Success Metrics
Every campaign that we build, no matter the channel, needs to have well defined primary and secondary business goals and marketing objectives.
These goals will help shape your overall PPC strategy and management.
Step 2: Define Paid Search Measurement Strategy
We will create a reporting dashboard to track the progress of your Paid Search Campaign. It will provide insights into performance, and help us optimize your bids, positions, and ad copy to constantly evolve the campaign.
This will include:
- Goal Definition Session
- Reporting Strategy
- PPC Scorecard Creation
Step 4: Execute a Paid Search Audit and Analysis
Reviewing your current messaging and ad strategy, and account structure will help us understand growth opportunities, and give us insights into how we can better optimize your strategy to increase ROI.
We will analyze your current Paid Search Campaign across data points such as:
- Your campaign settings
- Account Structure
- Target Keywords
- Ad Copy
- Landing Page Value
Step 5: Define Your Strategy
PPC campaigns require extensive planning and a solid strategy to be successful.
These strategies include:
- Keyword Strategies and Research
- Positional Strategies
- Ad Copy Creation (Rich Media Ad Creation, Text Ads)
- Landing Page Recommendations
- Bids and Bid Management Strategies
- Negative Keyword Strategies
Step 6: Execute and Optimize Your Campaign
With the ability to see [close to] real time conversion data for Paid Search, we have the ability to be agile with your Paid Search campaigns.
To help maximize ROI and meet business goals, we monitor and optimize your campaign based on the competitive landscape, as well as the changing search algorithms.
Step 7: Reporting and Insights
The reporting and insights phase of every ppc campaign provides you with monthly reporting and insights into campaign successes and opportunities for improvement.
We will have a monthly brainstorming session with you, in which we will review previous months numbers, and provide insights and discussion points for new opportunities for increasing ROI.
Note: This data will also be shared with your SEO team to help increase conversions from the organic channel.
Step 8: Ongoing Management and Optimization
With the insights gained from the monthly report, we will continue to optimize your campaign to help drive incremental traffic and conversions for high-priority keywords.