When you focus on building your brand with local SEO services, and stop focusing on “getting to the top of Google,” your business will naturally rank.
Going Beyond Your Typical Local SEO Company
Harness the knowledge from over 18 years of doing SEO for big brands and franchise clients, and put it to work for your local business.
What is local SEO? Local search engine optimization is the strategic approach to SEO that focuses on optimizing your website to be found in local search results or Google Maps to increase the traffic, awareness, rankings, and sales coming from the search engines.
It’s a long-term business strategy, including publishing, brand building, marketing, website experience, and technical SEO. That’s why, when marketing agencies try to boil your local SEO down to a few tactics or do it as an afterthought, it doesn’t work.
So how do you rank in Google Local? With 78% of location-based searches resulting in a purchase, first, stop buying cheap local SEO services that promise local listing and Google maps rankings success but hurt your business and local brand.
Then, find a trusted local SEO agency that starts with understanding your goals and then creates a custom and affordable SEO campaign to grow your local business.
After leading digital strategies at large agencies and consulting firms for over a decade, I wanted to build a digital agency that businesses could believe in.
By prioritizing your projects efficiency, our relationship, and caring about your success, we can achieve better marketing ROI and increased MQL, SQL, and MRR for your business.
Contact Bill Today
The Benefits Of Our Local SEO Solutions
With 80% of consumers using search engines to find local information, local SEO can’t be ignored.
1. Website Traffic – As you gain rankings for a more diverse set of local keywords, you’ll see an increase in website traffic.
2. Leads & Revenue – Our local SEO services will increase qualified local leads and revenue for your local business.
3. Brand Awareness – Your small business becomes the one your customers think of.
4. Business Growth – The increased local traffic, sales, and brand awareness contribute to incremental growth.
5. Consumer Trust – As our content strategy team helps you create better content, you’ll reach more potential customers.
6. Local Authority – Users will see you as the local authority.
Your Local SEO Expert
Bill has been helping companies for 15+ years grow their traffic and increase their leads and sales using local SEO.
Because of Bill’s experience, local brands, franchises, and small businesses have looked to him for insights and leadership when trying to rank better in Google Maps and optimize location pages to come up in the first spots of Google.
1. Business Goal Review
We will have a working session with your team to understand the evolution of your Local SEO marketing strategy, what has worked best, and your goals for your campaign.
2. Local SEO Measurement Strategy
To ensure your website reporting is aligned with your primary business goals, we will audit your current local measurement strategy, ensure local data is being acquired efficiently, and create your SEO scorecard to track success.
3. Technical SEO Audit
We will crawl your website, as Google would, and analyze over 90 variables on each page that dive deeper into your website’s crawl ability, site architecture, contextual value, and content and tagging optimization.
4. SEO Website Design Audit
61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a well-designed and mobile-friendly site. Thus design and experience of your website play a role not only in how your business and brand are perceived but also in how Google views your SEO value for rankings. We will audit your website to ensure it aligns with Google’s best practices, great design aesthetics, and user expectations.
5. Local Listings Audit
We will analyze your local listing(s) in the market(s) you want to target and provide recommendations to optimize your online listings better. We will review data that includes:
- Consistency Across Listings
- Photography and Photos
- Gaps In Listings
- Listing Integration Into Your Website
6. Local Content Audit
Having high-value, geographically targeted local content is key for increasing traffic, earning valuable local links, and differentiating your business from the competitors in your market.
We will audit your current content and provide recommendations for new content that will grow your brand in your target market.
7. Local SEO Competitive Audit
72% of consumers that perform a local search visit a business within 5 miles of their current location. This makes understanding how to beat your competitors website and rank better than them even more vital to your businesses success.
To understand the local SEO landscape, we will analyze your top 3 competitors to gain insights into their strategic approach to local SEO.
8. Local SEO Inbound Link and Citation Audit
We will audit your local inbound links across multiple data points and provide recommendations for links that are non-compliant. We will also execute a local link gap analysis to identify links your competitors have gained but your website lacks.
9. Provide The Initial Local SEO Deliverable
The comprehensive local SEO audit document outlines the gathered data, insights gained, and a prioritized list of recommendations to optimize your website for users and search engines.
10. Ongoing Proactive Local SEO Monthly Consulting
Because the competitive landscape within the market and Google’s algorithm are ever-changing, we provide insights and guide strategies for organic growth.
- Basic website audit, analytics scorecard, and insight document.
- Local listing management and updates.
- Identification of local keyword topics for new content.
- Working with your content creator, or creating the content ourselves.
- Optimization of new pages and content that is created for your website.
- Report on any Google updates or changes that would impact your SEO.
- Strategic brainstorming sessions with you to help identify new strategies to increase website traffic and sales.