LinchpinSEO is looking for industry All-Stars to contribute factual and credible research and information to our site. Unlike some sites, which allow anyone to publish, we will be hand-selecting a small group of marketing linchpins. Ideal contributors will include business owners, CMOs, and digital marketing leaders.
Researchers who will excel writing for our team will have:
- a basic knowledge of keywords and keyword research
- a background in digital marketing or business consulting
- experience finding credible sources
- experience writing long-form articles that include research and data that support their topic
What we will Not Accept:
The goal of our linchpin team, above all, is to provide quality, trustworthy material to our readers. Thus, we will not accept:
- research that has been published elsewhere on the web
- affiliate advertising links or sponsored material
- links to a writer’s other material on other sites – unless they are widely considered to be a authority
- opinion pieces not backed by trusted resources
- guest posts from low-value websites, whose primary purpose is to boost rankings – our goal is to position you as a thought leader, not “boost your rankings”.
- generic articles
- thin articles less than 900 words
Slight Twist To Traditional Guest Posting
- Articles are posted under the Linchpin name.
- We don’t provide a bio section where links can be placed – this does not position you as a thought leader. Instead, we’ll ask for a quote that is related to the article you submit. In that quote we will provide a link to your website’s home page, or your bio page.
- See guest post contribution example here.