SEO and Website Design for Pharmaceutical Companies
We are always interested in how the SEO for Pharmaceutical websites is done – is it done well, or has the company bought into black hat tactics to try and game the system.
What we’ve realized, is whether you are one of the top 10 Pharma Companies (Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, AstraZeneca, Merck & Co., Eli Lilly, Bristol-Myers Squibb) or a smaller drug research company trying to earn market share for a new treatment, the challenges that pharmaceutical companies have with SEO, web design, social media, and content strategy are consistent across all brands.
These challenges include
- Multiple Microsites Instead of a Unified Focus
- Architectural and Content Organization
- Content Regulations for Drug Names Within Content
- Challenges With International and Regional Websites
- Difficulty Building Links to Drug Related Pages
- Internal Process Inefficiencies
- Industry Regulations for Social Media
- Reputation Management and Social Monitoring
- Websites Lack In-depth Content
- Long Review Processes Inhibiting an Agile Approach
Marketing services for Pharmaceutical Companies
Are you searching for a company that does SEO, Social Media, Paid, and Website Design for Pharmaceutical Companies? Or one that works with companies with legal restrictions? Below you will find some of the digital services we can provide to help drive more traffic and increase awareness for your pharma company.
Digital marketing Help is only a call away