Whether you are one of the top advertising agencies such as Mullen, Leo Burnett, BBDO, 360i, 72 and Sunny, or R/GA; or a smaller boutique creative agency with local and regional clients, the challenges that traditional ad agencies (and many creative digital agencies) struggle with in regards to SEO, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc), and content strategy is consistent.
We have worked with many creative agencies that do amazing creative work, but don’t have the structure or framework in place to overcome the two primary high level challenges that they face in regards to SEO, Social, and Content Strategy – integration and education.
These challenges include
- Integration of SEO
- Cross-Team Training
- SEO Pricing Models
- Understand SEO Risks Associated with Websites Being Changed
- Understanding How SEO Fits into the Website Redesign Process
- Understanding the Value of User-Focused SEO
- Proving SEO ROI
- Educating Sales and Biz Dev Teams on How to Sell SEO
- Educating Project and Account Managers
- Building an SEO Process
- Providing SEO Services to their Legacy Client Base