Are you searching for a company that does SEO for large hotels or travel booking websites with tons of pages? Below you will find some of the SEO challenges we have helped websites in the travel industry overcome.
Whether you are a top travel websites such as Trip Advisor; a bookings engine like Hotels.com or Expedia.com; a top hotel such as The Four Seasons, Aloft, Hilton or one of the Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide; or, a small travel agency in Chicago, NYC, or San Francisco, the challenges that hotels and travel companies have with SEO, web design, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc), and content strategy is pretty consistent. Many of the challenges these types of websites face, fall into the buckets below.
These challenges include
- Content Duplication Across the Web
- Link Spam
- Managing the User Journey
- Proper Analytics Implementation
- Gaining and Managing Reviews
- Capturing Share of Voice in the Search Results
- Video and Image Assets are Under Optimized
- Site Architecture
- Internal Cross-Team Integration
- Difficulty Building Links to Hotel Related Pages
- Reputation Management
- Websites Lack In-depth and Valuable Content