Our professional SEO Company believes Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Enterprise SEO Strategies, and mobile SEO best practices need to be deeply integrated throughout an organization to gain and provide insights; that a website needs a solid SEO foundation and site architecture that allows for focused search engine crawlability and user flow on both mobile and desktop devices; that high-value / user focused content is the backbone of SEO; and utilizing social channels to distribute and market your high-value content is key strategy for link building.
What Is User-Focused SEO? Our professional SEO strategist believe User-Focused SEO is about creating targeted and valuable experiences to earn traffic for high-value keywords. It focuses on increasing conversions and user satisfaction by creating an environment that allows the user to connect directly with the content that best matches their intent when searching from a desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Our Search Engine Optimization Process
Foundational elements define goals, provide analysis to help find structural concerns that would keep the search engines from crawling and understanding your current content sets, and help us gain insights we will use to create and market high-value content.
1. SEO Training
Because we believe SEO should be integrated across all marketing teams, our mission is to help facilitate this integration, by educating internal teams about SEO.
- Link Building
- Social Media
- SEO Integration
- Local SEO Strategies
- Mobile SEO Strategies
2. Define Goals
This stage will define and align campaign goals across marketing channels and digital teams, and provide a baseline report from which we will judge success and gain basic insights.
- Baseline Report
- Success Metrics
- Primary Goals
- Secondary Goals
3. Digital Value Audit
Website audits uncover structural, content, social media, or inbound link issues – as well as provide insights into your competitor’s SEO and digital strategies for both local and enterprise SEO.
- Technical Audit
- Competitive Analysis
- Content Audit
- Link Analysis
- Social Integration Audit
- Local SEO Business Listing Analysis
- Mobile Site Audit
4. Update and Fix
Based on the website audit, we’ll create an implementation document for your team, which will outline how to fix the concerns that weren’t SEO compliant. If you do not have a internal team, we can make the recommended changes to your website.
- Recommendations Document
- Competitive Strategy
- Content Optimizations
- Competitors list of inbound links
- Social Media Tagging Optimization
- Local Places Creation and Optimization
- Local Map Optimizations
- Mobile Website Experience and SEO
5. Experience Creation
Content strategy and content creation is built upon the strategic insights that are gained in the foundational portion of the SEO campaign. This includes defining your target persona and demographic, and the best content types to use to reach these users.
- Content Utilization By Channel
- Social Integration Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Content and Digital Asset Creation
- Enterprise SEO Content Strategy
- Local SEO Content Strategy
6. Value Earning
Digital PR, commonly known as link building (earning), is about identifying high value partners, building a relationship with them, and helping them help their community, by providing high-value content options that speak to their target audience.
- Define Outreach Prospects
- Crafting Outreach Communication
- Building Relationships
- High-value Guest Blogging
- Social Amplification and Utilization
Questions about our Process
There are many questions we get asked about our user-focused SEO methodology and framework, so we thought we would outline a few of the more prominent questions we have received over the last year.
Q: Search Engine algorithms are constantly changing. How do you develop and optimize owned assets to keep pace with these changes?
From an SEO standpoint we don’t believe in chasing the ongoing algorithm changes, but instead creating high-value content assets and optimizing current brand assets based on the search psychology of a website’s primary and secondary persona set. This value is based on four primary areas; keyword traffic value, value to target persona, conversion rate value, and brand value.
To keep pace with these changes and ensure progress, SEO is embedded in all aspects of our process, from the websites planning to the final QA.
Q: Where does SEO fit in to your overall business strategy and within your overall service capabilities?
SEO is embedded in all aspects of our process, from the websites planning state to the final QA.
- It provides an additional layer of strategy based on data that is used by each of our teams when building integrated marketing strategies for our clients.
- It helps inform design and structural components, provide insights for content strategy and user journeys, and focuses the teams on the Googleblot persona to ensure organic traffic growth, increased engagement, and ultimately conversions.
- Outside of the integration points it is a holistic business strategy; inclusive of publishing, brand building, marketing, traffic acquisition, and conversion rate optimization.
Q: What SEO strategies are often overlooked that can aid in lifting SERP rankings?
There are two areas we feel brands have the most opportunity to excel and lift SERP rankings for high-value keywords.
The first, building a strong structural foundation and SEO friendly CMS. This foundation is key to
- Help users understand the content sets.
- Help users understand the content hierarchy.
- Help search engines focus their crawl and understand the website
- Help search engines apply ranking metrics to the high-value pages.
- Minimizing concerns that would cause a website to be filtered or penalized.
The second, creating high-value content assets derived from search and user insights.
By not participating in the webs publishing model mindset, brands have a much harder time:
- Taking control of their informational content sets
- Controlling how they are perceived online
- Addressing their users informational concerns
- Targeting keywords outside of brand terms
- Taking search share away from 3rd party sites
- Increasing reach and share of voice in the search results
Q: How often would you ideally provide SEO recommendations to a client for an existing site? Why?
Because we believe SEO is a business strategy inclusive of publishing, brand building, marketing, traffic acquisition, and conversion rate optimization, recommendations would be on a monthly basis to help accomplish brand goals.
These monthly recommendations would be based on data sets, SEO scorecards, and correlation studies on how the search engines are reacting to content sets, updates, and previous strategies.
SEO works best under an agile methodology that accounts for fluidity and consistent optimization updates. So ensuring that there is a process in place to accommodate this change frequency is vital for SEO to progress and providing ongoing value.
Bill is a very good SEO. I am constantly impressed with the depth of his knowledge. His commitment to his own education makes him a great asset to his clients. Phil Ayres, Director of SEO and Affiliate Marketing Travelocity.com
Bill’s constantly in touch with the newest innovations and changes in the ever-shifting world of SEO. He was a pleasure to work with and to know. – Amanda Moralis, Web Marketing Manager, North America Lenovo