Searching for a SEM (search engine marketing) company to manage your paid media campaigns, and build your paid search ROI; one that understands the relationship between PPC, SEO, and Social Media; one that is fully integrated across teams and builds holistic strategies?
Our SEM Team
At Linchpin SEO, our Paid Search consultants have managed numerous national and global brands spending up to a few million dollars a month on media. Our consultants have been certified in Google AdWords’ Fundamental, Search Advertising Advanced, Search Display Advertising Advanced, and Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exams.
Our SEM specialists in Chicago are proactive with your bid management, accountable for results, and transparent with communication both internally and with our clients – all which allows us to provide customized paid media solutions that focus on driving sales and leads for your company.
Our Paid Search consultant’s objective is to align your business’ needs with our expertise to drive relevant search queries to high-value, converting landing pages. We demonstrate our value by delivering measurable ROI for both e-commerce and lead generation websites.
With clear alignment and transparency between us and the client, it is no wonder clients continue to invest more in Paid Search marketing every year.
Paid Search Process
Much like our SEO campaigns, we start every campaign with understanding where you have been, your marketing and business goals, and completing an audit of your paid search strategies including PPC, Facebook, and Twitter Ads. Only then do we embark on managing your current campaign and building strategies to increase paid media ROI and PPC conversions.
Paid Search Training
Much like our SEO training methodology, we believe Paid Search 101 training should be integrated into your campaign to help align PPC methodology, keyword focus, and learn about the needs of each business unit.
Define Success Metrics
Every campaign that we build, no matter the channel, needs to have well defined primary and secondary goals and objectives. These goals will help shape your overall PPC strategy and management.
We will create a reporting dashboard to track the progress of your Paid Search Campaign. It will provide insights into performance, and help us optimize your bids, positions, and ad copy to constantly evolve the campaign.
Paid Search Analysis
Analyzing your current Paid Search Campaign across data points such as your campaign settings, account structure, keywords, copy, and landing page value, will help us understand growth opportunities, and give us insights into how we can better optimize your strategy to increase ROI.
Define PPC Strategy
PPC campaigns require extensive planning and a solid strategy to be successful. These strategies include: keyword strategies and research, positional strategies, ad copy creation (Rich Media Ad Creation, Text Ads), landing page recommendations, bids and bid management strategies, and negative keyword strategies.
Execute and Optimize
With the ability to see [close to] real time conversion data for Paid Search, we have the ability to be agile with your Paid Search campaigns. To help maximize ROI and meet business goals, we monitor and optimize your campaign based on the competitive landscape, as well as the changing search algorithms.
Paid Search Definition
Paid Search marketing (PPC, Sponsored Search, Paid Media, SEM) is a scalable digital Web marketing strategy, that if done well, can be a great way to get qualified visitors to your website and increase your reach within the search engines. It’s a type of search advertising where website owners pay an advertising fee based on clicks on their ads to have their website shown in top placements on search engine result pages within Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search networks. Keyword cost is dependent on a number of variables, but generally, the more competitive the keyword is the higher the cost will be for each click.
Paid Search Benefits
- Speed-to-market: Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly.
- Reach: Additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and depth of keyword referrals.
- Hyper-targeting: Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic.
- Dayparting (Timing): PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales times and in specific geographic regions.
- Keyword Testing: PPC is a great way to provide low-risk testing for keywords, informing further SEO and content strategies.
- A/B Testing: It allows you to direct traffic to your choice of different pages of your site in order to find which pages convert at the highest rate.
- Manage ROI: Because you pay for PPC only when an ad is clicked, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI.
- Reinforce Branding: Our PPC Advertising Company can supplement already strong search engine rankings with PPC and you control more of the search engine results pages (SERP’s) for searches on your branded keyword phrases.
- Re-targeting: Our PPC Management Company can do re-targeting, which allows you to show ads to users who’ve previously visited your website as they browse the Web.
- Local to Global Exposure: PPC allows you to target new geographic or demographic markets.