Our content strategy and marketing team in Chicago believes that high-value content fuels SEO and social media campaigns, and for brands to compete they must adopt a ‘brand as publisher’ approach to engaging consumers with high-value original content. Simply put, you can’t be a thought leader if you don’t put your thoughts in writing and get that content in front of audiences that matter.
Content Marketing Services
Great content marketing starts with using data and insights to define a user-focused approach. High-value, quality content that reflects your deep understanding of these individual interests and behaviors (psychographics) helps guide users through their journey to goal completion. A few of our content marketing services are:
In-depth content audits will help you gain insights into current content performance, how content can be better optimized for users and search engines, and where there might be gaps in content sets, requiring the creation of new content.
- Maturity Model: How advanced is your content strategy within your company?
- Creation Process: Are their inefficiencies in your content strategy processes?
- Persona Targeting: Is your content targeting the correct users during each part of their journey?
- Inventory Analysis: Are your content types organized to align with your user’s journey?
- Gap Analysis: Are there topic gaps in current state content sets?
- Features Audit: How well does your content guide the user through their journey?
- Content Quality: Is your content providing user value?
- SEO Value: Is your content optimized for search engine growth strategies?
- Social Value: Is your content valuable enough to share?
- Measurement: What does the data say, and are you measuring the correct metrics?
Understanding who your competition is, and the strategies they are utilizing to earn value and build brand, is a key component to building a competitive content strategy.
The content strategy will help define high-value topics that should be targeted based on your goals, how best to market the content assets, and how to strategically include the content on your website to best align with how your customers engage on their journey.
Our approach to content creation is highly strategic and collaborative. Working together, we determine the key messages and topics for your content, develop an content (editorial) calendar to effectively publish the new content, and create the content assets that will work best to accomplish your goals.
Content promotion and distribution is key to content marketing success, and earning the value your content deserves. Utilizing both earned (social and SEO) and paid media (PPC and Social Ads) as well as influencer outreach, we make sure your content gets in front of the right people, at the right time.
I worked with Bill for several years and was always impressed with his technical know-how combined with his easy-going style. He is smart and very, very hard working.
Bill is driven and knows what he wants to do. He cares about his work and holds himself to a very high standard. I saw Bill hold his own many times and he always approached clients and projects with a can-do attitude. DJ Francis, VP, Content Strategy at Imagination Publishing
Bill is a very good SEO. I am constantly impressed with the depth of his knowledge. His commitment to his own education makes him a great asset to his clients. Phil Ayres, Director of SEO and Affiliate Marketing Travelocity.com